"The cup of love" not too far Hanoi. You can visit the mysterious and bizarre landscape in Ninh Binh during the day. Recently, tourists have given each other a place nicknamed "Vietnam Cup" with the beauty not inferior to the famous paintings in the sword.
It is Am Tien pagoda located in the ancient relic of Hoa Lu, where King Dinh Tien Hoang used to raise tigers, building the law school, and the temple of late Princess Duong Van Nga at the end of his life.
To visit this place, depart from Hanoi, you can choose 2 days 1 night trip to combine Trang An, Bai Dinh … But not much time you can fully explore Am Available within 24 hours.
Ninh Binh has many beautiful and famous places to explore
Am Tien Pagoda is about 100 km from Hanoi.
– 7h: Depart from Hanoi, you travel by car or motorbike, but you should take a motorbike to take a closer look at other tourist destinations.
+ By motorbike: You go straight National Highway 1A toward Ninh Binh city. Then, you turn right into the scenic Trang An or ancient capital of Hoa Lu, go forward can go to Am Tien. This is a tourist area, so there is a road sign that is quite detailed, easy to go.
+ For passenger car: You can take the car at Giap Bat or My Dinh (Hanoi) bus station to Ninh Binh with the price of about 60,000 to 100,000 VND per person. With a journey time of about 2 hours, you can reach Ninh Binh city center. You remind the garage down near Hoa Lu hotel, from here to motorbike taxi or taxi to Am Tien.
– 9h30: Present at Am Tien cave. This place is under renovation so many services are not included. You leave the motorcycle at the gate, lock carefully and then visit. You can also send people for 5000 dong.
– 10h: Start to visit. You will be impressed by the four mountain scenery, creating a separate world. The mountains are majestic but poetic, but haunted a sad color, the ancient phoenix is a favorite young people.
Most of the area of Am Tien is a flooded valley surrounded by cliffs. Legend has it that King Ding was raising tigers here, and then he was sentenced to death. He who escapes will be free from sin.
In order to get into the cave, after passing the gate, you go down a passage on the left hand side, next to the large lake where lotus, gun, cactus and tortoise are located. Water here is especially green, can see the bottom with a lot of moss. Legend has it that this was a pond in the old days.
Visiting, photographing in the pond solution, you go up Am Tien cave in the middle of the mountain, climbing 205 stone steps through the cliff. The cave is shaped like dragon’s mouth, so it is also called dragon cave.
In the mountains are Am Tien Pagoda. This is where the last years of life, Queen Duong Van Nga left the monk. You can go to the temple incense stove. This place is high above, you will see the whole scene "beautiful cup" beautiful.
– 12h30: Visiting is also at noon, you can take lunch and enjoy the real estate of the ancient capital, in which the most famous is goat meat with fire wood. Outside the pavilion, on the main road, you can meet many goat meat shops, such as German goat, Thang Long restaurant, Hoang Giang …
– 14h: Have lunch, you can take Vietnam classic tours in the afternoon to visit the ancient ruins of Hoa Lu nearby, or visit Bai Dinh or Trang An. But it takes about 4-5 hours to get to the famous tourist resort, so you will come back very late.
It is best to visit the ancient ruins of Hoa Lu. There are historical monuments: King Dinh Tien Hoang Temple, King Le Dai Hanh Temple, King Dinh Tomb, Le King Tomb … Tickets are 20,000 VND per person.
Come to Hoa Lu, you will be immersed in the natural beauty of this sacred land, admire the remains of the old capital of Hoa Lu, learn more about the history of the country.
– 17h: Return to Hanoi with an interesting discovery day on the ancient capital